Placentation in humans for sem 2 is the topic for the papers and you shoud aware with Placentation in humans for sem 2 The placenta may be defined as a…
if a person loves you like your mom your dad. because your mom is the only person who didn't care if you look ugly this is love, on the other…
Balanced diet chart for Indian adults to get attractive body | Tiger Shroff Main nutrients of food are carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and minerals so different food contain different nutrients. One…
DIGITAL CORNIFICATIONS - Claw Nail Hoof this the best and interesting topic for exams so read it carefully. it can arrive in papers in 7 marks or any one of…
CLEAVAGE- PLANES AND PATTERNS The series of cell divisions that transform a single cell- the zygote into a multicellular embryonic stage – blastula is called cleavage or segmentation. The mitotic…
Facts About Space Planets and Spacecraft|Explore the Universe hey, guys, lets imagine yourself in the universe where you are surrounded by the stars here and there and get aside ohh…
Facts about the brain : Brain is the most sensitive and most important part of any living boy. It helps us reason,
think and learn new things.
Facts about brain
there is unlimited facts about brain which we discuss in this post
- If you drink alcohol last night and forget every moment after drinking. then it’s not that you forget it is because your brain didn’t save anything after you drunk
- Brain waves are even more active while you’re dreaming
- The brain is capable of surviving for 5 to 6 minutes only if it doesn’t get oxygen after which it dies.
- The human brain has the capacity to generate approximately 23 watts of power when awake.
- Some scientists believe zombies could actually be created. They think it’s possible that a mutated virus or parasites could attack the brain and rapidly spread throughout large populations, essentially causing a “zombie apocalypse.”
- There are 100 billion neurons present in the brain.
- the human brain is around 3 times larger than other animals brains that are our size!
- An adult brain weighs up to 3 pounds, usually only about 2% of body weight, but uses nearly 20% of the body’s energy!
- In order to run your brain, you need to eat good foods that are rich in potassium, calcium and fatty acids such as omega 3.
- According to research done at Cambridge University, the order of letters in a word doesn’t matter much to your brain.
- It’s generally believed that people with exceptional memories are born that way, but this is rarely the case.
- The brain floats in a fluid called cerebrospinal fluid. This helps protect it from harm and provides some nutrients to the cells of the brain.
- Memory is better thought of as an activity rather than being associated with a specific area of the brain.
- The brain is also responsible for growth, with chemicals called hormones being released from a special gland called the pituitary gland.
- The popular myth that we use only 10% of our brains is flat-out wrong. Brain scans clearly show that we use most of our brain most of the time, even when we’re sleeping.
- The skull (or cranium), which protects the brain, is made up of 22 different bones joined together.
- Your brain has a pattern of connectivity as unique as your fingerprints.
- Human brain tissue is not dense. It’s very fragile — soft and squishy similar to the consistency of soft tofu or gelatin
- Your brain starts slowing down at the ripe old age of 24, but peaks for different cognitive skills at different ages.