Best Nutrition for age group 0-40yrs :- The food we eat everyday is called our daily diet. Our diet should contain all the nutrients in exact amount along with roughage and water so come and lets know about Best Nutrition for age group 0-40yrs|Diet Plan.
Nutritional Requirements of pregnant women and lactating mother
1. Eat balance diet and variety of foods, so that all nutritional needs are fulfilled.
2. Eat four to five times a day.
3. Increase intake of cereals, pulses, milk products, fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables.
4. Consume meat, fish and egg, if culturally accepted and affordable.
6. Include oil or ghee in the diet as these are rich source of energy.
7. Consume iodised salt.
8. Drink plenty of water.
9. Eat small amounts of food at short intervals, if suffering from nausea and vomiting but should not stop eating.
10. No food should be avoided during pregnancy but intake of tobacco and alcohol should be prohibited.
11. Consume ‘Supplementary Food’ provided at AWC daily.
12. Avoid food fads and disbelief regarding food intake.
Best Nutrition for age group 0-40yrs Food of infants (0 – 1) –
The time of birth upto 1 year, the growth of child is very fast. Therefore, infants must be given complete and nutritious food so lets have a look of nutritional requirements in infants –
1. Best diet for infants is their mothers ‘ milk. The child receives all the nutrients from mother’s milk.
2. Mothers milk protect him from all kind of infection.
3. Infants must be given only mother’s milk till 6 months. After 6 months, infant can be given lentil water, ricewater, or other liquid items.
Nutritional Requirements of Adolescents –
1. Adolescents undergo hormonal changes.
2. Childhood mischievousness is reduced in this age leading to reduced physical activity and increasedmental activity.
3. Diet amount of boys and girls differs in this age.
4. In order to provide complete nutritious diet to the adolescent, it is necessary to assess their diet amount according to their work, nature and habits.
5. In this age, the diet should include more fats, vitamin, minerals while protein and carbohydrate can be reduced.
as we are talking about adolescence so girls you should know about periods as well so if you want any information about periods click here
Nutritional Requirements of 1-14 Age group children –
The health during the period of 1-14 year of age determines the health of the whole life. Children of this age group can digest any kind of food because of their activities.
1. Growing children should be given diet rich in fats, proteins, vitamins and carbohydrate.
2. Their diet should have fats (ghee, oil and fatty products ), protien (milk, pulses, egg, meat) and vitamin in abundance because the physical and mental development of the child occur during this age.
3. Their diet should include very less quantities of pizza, burger, chowmein, bread, biscuits, tea, coffee etc.
4. It is required to include more quantity of fruits, milk, egg, meat, fish, pulses and green vegetables, sugar, jaggery etc. in the diet belonging to the children of this age group.
Nutritional Requirements of 18-40 age Groups –
Age group of 18-40 is marked by person’s activities and reduction. This are brings more responsibilities on the persons shoulder and hence disturb his diet.
1. This age group is most sensitive from the health perspective. In this age , one should include all the nutrients in a balanced quantity.
- From 12 to 14: about 45 to 55 calories per kg
- Age 15 to 18: about 40 to 45 calories per kg
- Age 12 to 14: about 1 gram per kg
- Age 15 to 18: about 0.9 grams per kg
2. Regular exercise and habit of taking fruits is also good for providing nutrition to the adult people.
- Female young adults (age 18 to 24) should have about six servings of grains each day, at least three of which should be whole grains.
- Male young adults (age 18 to 24) should have about eight servings of grains each day, at least four of which should whole grains.
- The average American eats less than one serving of whole grains each day.
- Many young adults should take a multivitamin each day, and young women should take calcium with vitamin D to prevent osteoporosis (thinning of bone tissue and loss of bone density) and iron if periods are heavy to prevent anemia. If you are taking a vitamin or other supplements, make sure to tell a doctor what it is exactly that you are taking.
Nutritional Requirements of 40-60 age Group –
This age is marked by the reduced activity of a person. Therefore, diet amount in this age should include more protein, carbohydrate, vitamin in their diet while they should reduce the intake of fats, salt, sugar etc.
this is all about the Best Nutrition for age group 0-40yrs. If you like Best Nutrition for age group 0-40yrs so plzz sare it with your friends.