We eat to compensate for all the nutrients our bodies did not receive while we were drinking.
For me, weight gain was not just an issue in early recovery. The stress and anxiety that comes along with everyday life led me to self-medicating with food so, Develop Personality by Gaining Weight. Gaining weight can be just as difficult as losing it. Did you know food can stimulate your brain? While no one meal will make you lose or gain weight, the combination of all your meals for the day with snacks & drinks included will add up to your target calories for the day.
Try smoothies and shakes. Don’t fill up on diet soda, coffee and other drinks with few calories and little nutritional value. Instead, drink smoothies or healthy shakes made with milk and fresh or frozen fruit, and sprinkle in some ground flaxseed. In some cases, a liquid meal replacement may be recommended.
For skinny people, I have too many diet plans for helping you to Develop Personality by Gaining Weight so you can choose any of them.
It probably does not matter whether you eat or skip breakfast, as long as you eat healthy for the rest of the day. Breakfast does not “jump-start” your metabolism and skipping it does not automatically make you overeat and gain weight. A protein-rich breakfast is best.
- You can try an easy way to stack up on quick calories is with this easy to make a breakfast bowl
- Blueberries [Your favorite fruits]
- Sprinkled with muesli & flaxseed
- Yoplait original yogurt
The 2nd way you can try is which you can try
- Steamed carrots and cavolo nero drizzled with EVOO, lemon, S&P to taste and turmeric powder. Added a steamed egg for protein.
- The main source of (resistant) carbohydrates is red & white rice cooked a day before. I topped the rice with pepitas and chia seeds for additional proteins.
Your breakfast ritual of having dark chocolate, nuts and/or fruits to regain lost weight. Breakfast of rice and sautéed bean sprouts with tuna flakes followed. That’s my source of carbs, nutritional fibers, and proteins.
I have seen a lot of people forgo their lunch whether they are college students rushing to classes, people trying to lose weight, or employees trying to get through piles of paperwork (only to receive even more of them). However, this is a bad habit to develop.
Lunch is an important meal of a day.
- Potato with beans and cheese, salad with honey and mustard dressing and coleslaw! It was amazing and so filling!
- In the afternoon here we can eat Veg Biryani which is a delicious medley of rice, vegetables and a variety of spices. Compared to the other varieties of rice dishes like Pulao, Biryani has a stronger taste of curried rice due to a higher amount of spices.
- Roasted Beef in a Spicy Aromatic Masala with Coconut bites and Curry leaves…
What are you guys having for dinner today?
- Coconut rice & peas
Send us your food submissions to be featured
- 2scoops of rice
- Steak & broccoli stir fry
- 800 calories
- SN: Steak has two times the calories of chicken. Just a note for all my ladies out there trying to stack up on calories.
Milk drink (1 cup of Milo or Ovaltine made with full-cream milk) Biscuits (2-3 biscuits)
I often get asked if you can gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. If you’re new to working out or new to lifting weights, then you could definitely benefit from beginner gains and thus, lose fat while gaining muscle and Develop Personality by Gaining Weight⠀
However, if you’ve been working out or lifting weights for a while, you have to pick one and then switch to the other method. A good method is to eat in a slight calorie deficit until you get to your goal body fat percentage and then begin to build muscle.⠀
At the end of the day though, I wouldn’t just focus on numbers but also how good you feel!