I am totally Fed up with my sleep don’t want to sleep anymore in daytime now, so if you have the same problem as I then read this full article. First of all complete your sleep. The human body needs 6-8hrs sound sleep. If you really want to retain and grasp the material you are studying or you want to finish the work you are doing without feeling asleep, so you should not forget to sleep for at least 6 hours. Trust me, you need a sound mind for a thorough study session or to do your work properly. Afternoon sleepiness is a challenge for me, A fight we all fight. Yeah, it is like someone tied lead weights onto my eyelids whenever I open my books. So here is my take on that matter. So even after your proper sleep, you cannot focus like me, you should start.
How to stop feeling tired all the time
What we shout Eat to Avoid sleep in Daytime
- Take a lunch which is low in carbohydrate and rich in protein. Don’t overeat lunch.
- Avoid high-calorie food before beginning your work. Avoid high carbohydrate food and go for something that has more proteins.
- Never fill your stomach completely, keep enough space in your stomach that u can eat more 10% of the food. Keeping yourself light will help you avoid laziness.
- Energized by eating a candy bar or taking a brisk 10-minute walk. Though the candy bar provided a quick energy boost, participants were actually more tired and had less energy an hour later. The 10-minute walk increased energy for two hours.
- Have lots and lots of liquid, it may be water, tea or coffee. The choice is yours. Drink a glass of water every hour. Surely helps in keeping your brain hydrated. Coffee – caffeine helps to keep your brain stimulated. I found it better to keep having coffee up till about 3 to 5 hours before the time when you want to sleep.
- Do yoga, meditation. Do things that require more physical activity or more hands-on activities during the afternoon. Some fitness exercises that you thoroughly enjoy or play your favorite sport.
- Maintain a good body posture. Else you will end up sleeping on your books. Stretch your body at intervals. It relieves stress.
- Keep something to chew. Maybe a chewing gum ( studies have shown that chewing gum helps in improving memory too.) Some dry fruits can also come to your rescue.
- If you work at a desk, get up frequently for short walks. At meal breaks, take a walk or, head for a nice spot to eat it. Whether you take a walk outside or just in the building where you live or work, it will make you feel more alert and refreshed.
- What I personally experience is we should Switch off our AC or fans. Whenever I feel sleepy I simply switch off my fan by doing this I m saving electricity too.
- One more thing that I do is dip my feet in a bucket of warm water or just wash them with normal water. Sometimes I submerge my head in a bucket of cold water. if it doesn’t work then take a cold shower.
- The impossible thing fo nowadays generation is to leave their phone and social media but you have to Stay away from social media- you think you are taking a break, but it does nothing to keep you awake or refresh your mind.
If you like this article Fed up with my sleep don’t want to sleep anymore in daytime. Do you also sleep too much? and if you think this is productive for you so don’t forget to share this with your friends.
If you are willing to know about How to take Daily normal Indians Meal | Eating patterns of Breakfast, lunch, Dinner in India CLICK HERE