Many of you have always carried your weight in your stomach. I will tell you the story of my friend, At her highest weight of 176 (I’m 5’0) her stomach was so large she had trouble getting out of her recliner. Although her focus tends to wander to appearance she knows deep down how dangerous belly fat is for her heart. As she approaches 40 she caring more about her heart health than her bikini body. Then I suggest her some of this Food that Burns Belly Fat. Afters are 2 months apart and although she feels a huge difference it comforts her to see that fat disappearing. People with excess belly fat are at greater risk for heart disease. If you also worried about your health then take a look of
list of Food that Burns Belly Fat
- Lose belly fat with green tea. Catechins speed up your metabolism and aid your liver in burning fat. Every day I also start my morning with green tea.
- Drink more cranberry juice. Drink lots of ginger tea.
- Drinking eight glasses of water each day aids your digestion, reduces bloating, and keeps your metabolism functioning at its best.
- Add more hot peppers to your diet.
- Eat more chia seeds, Bananas, Berries, Yogurt, ETC
- Don’t eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks because Studies show that it has uniquely harmful effects on metabolic health
- If to lose belly fat is your goal, then adding protein is perhaps the single most effective change you can make to your diet.
- There is some evidence that soluble dietary fiber can lead to reduced amounts of belly fat. This should cause major improvements in metabolic health and reduced risk of several diseases.
- Cook with coconut oil. Studies indicate that coconut oil is easily digestible, quickly converted into energy by your liver rather than being stored as fat, and may stimulate your body’s metabolism helping you to lose belly fat.
- If you are an Indian and want to lose belly fat then you should know How to take Daily normal Indians Meal | Eating patterns of Breakfast, lunch, Dinner in India so to know about this CLICK HERE
Do exercise daily
- Get proper exercise. Find calming activities, such as meditation, deep breathing, or a soothing bath, will help you manage and reduce your day-to-day stress and help you lose belly fat to boot.
- follow a home weight lifting workout for 90 days. I PREFER to do workout by using youtube video at home!
Foods to Limit or Avoid to Lose Belly Fat
- Limit how much cheese and yogurt you consume – your tummy might thank you through better digestion and the loss of stubborn belly fat.
- Unwanted weight around your belly is cutting out unhealthy snacking, especially on salty potato chips.
- Sugary beverages like soda contribute to increased belly fat.
- Greasy fast foods may be a delicious indulgence, but they can contribute to weight gain and the unhealthy cholesterol levels, which can eventually clog your arteries over time.
- Cocktails, Beer is usually brimming with sugary fruit juices and syrups that will send your blood sugar levels rocketing and increase your belly fat.
- one more advice stops sleeping very much that does not mean that you should not sleep you only have to take a sufficient sleep that your body needs but stop oversleeping. and if you are that person who sleeps too much and Fed up with my sleep don’t want to sleep anymore in daytime | Do you also sleep too much then CLICK HERE
Diagnosed with type2 diabetes and breast cancer scare! Your obesity took over your life and put it at risk. Then you will say NO MORE! No more will the food be the boss of me. No more will I live my life letting my emotions rule my decisions. Life is precious and you’ve taken it for granted long enough! Make wise decisions my friends! AND if you want Diet for those who have their weight between 50-60kg | You have 50-60kg? CLICK HERE