Unbelievable Facts On Some Common Animals is here it will shock you. get ready to make your goose bumps up.
Unbelievable Facts On Some Common Animals.
- The fingerprints of a koala are so indistinguishable from humans that they have on occasion been confused at a crime scene.
- A rat can live longer without water than camel.
- Goat’s eyes have rectangular pupils, which allow them to watch over their board, flat grazing area for predators.
4. Bats are mammals. They are mammals that can fly. Bats are also called “flying foxes”. Most of species of bat feed mainly on insects.
5. Orangutan are the large apes. They are the second largest of the great apes. They built nests in trees to sleep during the night.
6. Bison is the largest mammal in North America. It can weigh more than a tonne. It has a lion’s mane, a camel hump.
7. These elephant are the largest land animals are named as African Elephant. They are also one the most intelligent animals.
8. All polar bears are left handed.
About Human body
9. We have copper, zinc, cobalt, calcium, manganese, phosphate, nickel and silicon in our body.
10. The nail on the middle finger of humans grows faster than the other finger nails.
11. The hands and feet contain almost half of the total bones in the human body.
13. We make one liter of saliva a day.We make one liter of saliva a day.
14. Eating a lot onions will make you sleep.
15. Mosquitoes are attracted to the color blue twice as much as to any other colour.
16. The honey bee has to travel an average of 43,000 miles to collect enough nectar to make a proud of honey.
17. Honeybee have hairs on their eyes to help them collect pollen.
18. Fruit flies were the first living creatures to be sent into space.
19. An ant has two stomachs, in one stomach it stores food for itself and in the other it stores food that is to be shared with other ants.
20. Caterpillars have 12 eyes! and a snail can sleep for three years.
Unbelievable Facts On Some Common Animals : About Birds
21. The Victoria crowned pigeon is the largest type of pigeon, with the beak to tail length of 70 cm.
22. baya weaver is the bird who made the biggest nest between 20 and 60 cm in length. They are famous for making their hanging nests.
23. Bee Humming bird is the world smallest bird where male is of 5.7 cm and weigh around 1.6 gram whereas female somehow bigger than male.
24. From 255 species of pigeon pink pigeon is the most inaccessible one.
25. Eskimo curlew (Numenius borealis) is the most rare bird who lost their identity because of hunting. During the ending of 1863 many of these were killed in Nantucket Island. As many as 2 million birds per year were killed near the end of the nineteenth century.
26. The African jacana (Actophilornis africanus) is a wader , identifiable by long toes and long claws that enable them to walk on floating vegetation in shallow lakes, their preferred habitat. Its toes are about 10 cm and height is approx. 16.5 cm.
27. Phoenix is fabulous mythical bird that symbolizes immortality. it is believed that it dies in a fire and rises again from its ashes.
28. An ostrich’s eye is bigger than its brain.
Unbelievable Facts On Some Common Animals : About Fishes
29. Triggerfishes are the fish who swim invertedly.
30. Gold fish is the fish who can remember things for only 3 second.
31. Goliath tigerfish (Hydrocynus goliath) is the most dangerous fish which also can eat a crocodile.
32. The sailfish is the fastest fish in the world. It can swim at a speed of more than 110 km/ h over short distances.
33. Sea horse fish can rotate their eyes in different directions and can change their colour according to the environment.
34. fish can live for a month without eating and drinking anything.
35. Barbados is known as “the land of the flying fish”, and the fish is one of the national symbols of the country.
36. Tuna can swim at speeds of up to 70 kph (43 mph).
37. The first reptiles are believed to have evolved around 320 million years ago.
38. The Giant tortoise are found in Galapagos island near South America have the longest life span and have been recorded as living for 160 years. Some can grow to a length of 1.2 m and weigh more than 225 kg.
39. Reptiles are not slimy as is commonly supposed because they do not have sweat or sebaceous glands. Their skin is usually cool, dry and waterproof.
40. We all think that snakes are poisonous but most of the world’s snakes are nonpoisonous. Only about 500 snake species are venomous; only 30 to 40 of those are considered dangerous to humans. In fact, more Americans die each year from bee and wasp stings than from snakebites.
For facts on Indian history CLICK HERE